1. Definitions. The following terms shall be defined as set forth below.
a. "Content” has the same meaning as set forth in the End User Licensing Agreement to which specific reference is made;
b. "Cookies”refers to small data files that may convey to SERVICE PROVIDER anonymous information about how you browse the SERVICE;
c. "Device Identifiers” are small data files or related structures stored on or associated with a mobile device which identify your specific mobile device and includes without limitation data stored relating to hardware, operating systems, or other software, or information sent directly to SERVICE PROVIDER by the device;
d. "Location Data”includes GPS coordinates, latitude, longitude, or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device;
e. "Mobile Device”includes without limitation mobile telephones, iPhones, tablets, iPads, Androids, and any similar technology or item;
f. "Non-Personally Identifiable Information” includes non-private and/or aggregated information that does not identify a user (including without limitation anonymous usage data and platform types);
g. "Persistent Cookies”refers to cookies that remain on a hard drive after a web browser is closed to be used by the browser on subsequent visits to the SERVICE;
h. "Personal Identifying Information”refers to information that includes a user’s name or otherwise could be deemed by a reasonable person to identify a user or distinguish a user from all other users;
i. "Session Cookies”refers to cookies that are temporary and disappear after a web browser is closed;
j. "SSL” means secure socket layer technology;
k. "User” means any person who access or uses the SERVICE; and,
l. "You” means any user of the SERVICE.
2. Information SERVICE PROVIDER Collects & Uses. SERVICE PROVIDER uses the information you provide to (i) operate, maintain, and offer the features and functionality of the SERVICE, (ii) analyze how the SERVICE is used, (iii) diagnose service or technical problems, (iv) maintain security, (v) personalize content, (vi) store and remember information to help you more efficiently access your account, (vii) monitor metrics including without limitation the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, and (viii) track content and users so as to comply with all applicable law, rules, and regulations, including without limitation that Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
3. Information Provided by Users. You are providing information about yourself such as your name and email address. We collect this information if you sign up for the SERVICE, follow us on social media and related sites such as Facebook and Twitter, or download or apply for any applications offered by SERVICE PROVIDER through any third-party site or network. Depending on your settings and authorizations on the SERVICE, the information you choose to provide will be viewable by and accessible to third parties.
4. Email. We may use your email address to send you notices related to the SERVICE (including notices required by law). Notices may include marketing materials. You may opt out of receiving marketing materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Communication by email may be public, including your name, email address, the content of any messages you send to the SERVICE, and the content of any message the SERVICE sends to you. You agree to be contacted by email as opposed to postal mail.
5. Invitation. If you use any invitation service to invite third parties to the SERVICE, you will be asked to provide that party’s email address and automatically send that party an email invitation. SERVICE PROVIDER stores the information needed to send in the email, to register the third party if that third party accepts the invitation, and to track the metrics associated with any invitation service we might offer.
6. Content. You also provide information in the content that you post on the SERVICE. This content and metadata may be accessed by other users based on your security settings and authorizations. SERVICE PROVIDER can, but is not obligated to, monitor content posted on the SERVICE. It can remove any information that you post for any reason or no reason. Except for content viewable in accordance with your authorizations and security settings, SERVICE PROVIDER and its agents and employees will not view your content except to (i) maintain, provide, or improve the SERVICE, (ii) assist you and resolve support requests, or (iii) comply with or avoid violation of applicable law or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement, all in SERVICE PROVIDER’s sole discretion.
7. Cookies.When you use the SERVICE, we may send one or more cookies to your computer to uniquely identify your browser and let SERVICE PROVIDER help you log in faster and enhance site navigation. Persistent cookies may be removed per your web browser’s instructions. You can also set your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some SERVICE features may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
8. Log Files.When you use the SERVICE our servers automatically record certain information sent by your web browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, URLs, number of clicks, how you interact with links on the SERVICE, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and similar information.